12/06/2012

Tying the knot in this cold…





Star+Blossoms+Wedding+Cake
Imagen en 
http://www.flickr.com
/photos/24446474@N03/5497534682

A couple of friends are getting married in a week. I used to hate weddings but now I love them. I love the fact that people still believe in love and the fact that people are still so optimistic that weeks in advance they know they are going to have fun on whatever day the wedding is!

And I love these songs that I have heard in real and filmed weddings:


What's your wedding song? (real, unreal, filmed, dreamed)

3 comments:

  1. Chayanne - Tiempo de vals

    http://youtu.be/j3ObHjm1fAE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellents artists and songs. Aretha would be like Beyonce today, one of my favourites women singers. And G'n'R with Axl Rose and his hoarsely wolud be a good flamenco's singer. And Metallica, the band that bring Heavy Rock to the most people with AC/DC; and almost every Rock band have great balladas (More than words by Extreme, I think is the best) and this of Metallica is pretty good.

    But I'd choose a song with more rythm and I think Alejandro Sanz with Destiny Childs did the song for this moments, I mean weddings: Quisiera ser - http://youtu.be/1f8yJpajyyY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I won´t confess my wedding songs, I would recommend your friends “I Wanna Marry You”. Perhaps too direct, isn´t it? Or maybe “The River” should be the one. I like Him at the end of some versions of this great song howling like a wolf or moaning as if singing a lullaby. However it is really sad (“…no wedding day smiles, no walk down the aisle, no flowers, no wedding dress…”). So my choice is “Ring Of Fire”. Music is so simple and so difficult at the same time: just two old men and their guitars. Where is the mistery? Where do they hide so much soul? How can they sing so well?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99CT3wQmiFU

    By the way, writing ”him” with capital letters is just a joke. I´m not that fanatic.

    Happy new year!

    Manolo 5º

    ReplyDelete